Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An unexpected treat!

On the last day of Maddie's final soccer tournament they had two games scheduled with a 6 hour break in between. My aunt Holly came and invited us to go ride some horses in between the games. How can you say no to an invitation like that???






We even got Grandma Rett to hop on for a ride. Document, document, document...that is my philosophy. How else will future generations know about our hidden talents? Good job, grandma.


And as a bonus, they got to see tons of other animals too.

Too bad I am not an animal lover (don't get me wrong...I like animals. I just don't think I could keep up with the whole "taking care of them" part. My girls always seem to forget that these things poop!). Anyway, for a few short hours, my girls were in heaven!

Thanks Aunt Holly and the Thacker family. You made this a very special day!

No comments: