Can anyone remember that blessed moment in their life when they ate their first powdered doughnut (I personally prefer the crumb ones but that is just me)? Well, last week Troy brought home a bag as it is one of Gracie's favorite "treats." Aeva immediately saw the bag and became, shall we say, interested. Her hand went ever so cautiously down into the bag of wonder. It came out with a small, round, powdery white 'O'. Though she had not yet tasted it, her eyes became large and a smile came across her little face. It was much like what happened to the Grinch's heart when he discovered that Christmas was not made up of toys and ham but of love and friends.
4 comments:
Oh the love of powdered sugar. How can ANYONE resist? I couldn't.
Go Aeva!!
I'm with you Tiff- crumb is the best. Matt thinks that is gross.
Yum yum...now I have a craving for donuts! Aeva is the cutest and you are so funny in how you describe her.
Those were the days......eat what you want without a care in the world.
Post a Comment