Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BFF

This is Aeva with her best friend, Piper. They were born a week apart and have really decided that they are a good pair. Piper and her family came over the other night and Aeva decided that it would be fun to push Piper around in the doll stroller. Piper didn't seem to mind. They have fun together. Nice to have friends.

P.S. Don't mind Aeva's hair. This is what it looks like when she gets sick of having a pony on top of her head and pulls it out. I figure it is a step up from the ball of knots she used to have on the back of her head. Definite progress!

2 comments:

Wight Family said...

That is so precious! And I love the hair! Those smiles are great!!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Tiff, she is so cute.....I don't think she could smile any bigger :) That is such a fun age!!!!