Last night as the children were running around with little to no supervision, there was a collision. Aeva and one of the older kids collided and there was instant concern as Aeva sat crying and holding her left wrist. I began to think there may be a small fracture when the crying continued throughout the night and she wouldn't let me rotate her wrist. I wrapped her arm and figured we would check it out in the morning. I took the ace wrap off about 20 minutes before we got her x-rays. As soon as the ace wrap was removed, she began to use her arm. She could move it, push on it, climb with it, open doors in a single bound. What? It was a miraculous recovery. Had I not already been on my way to get the films taken, I would have skipped the whole thing. I am happy to report that her arm still continues to work and she has no detrimental effects from her fake fracture. Good thing she is so cute or we would have had to have a very serious discussion about "crying wolf."
1 comment:
That is the cutest x-ray i have every seen!
Post a Comment