We took the fam to Fat Cats over Christmas Break to use some gift certificates the girls had received. They love to go bowling and are not convinced that bowling on the Wii is the same thing. I do like to watch them try and pick up a too heavy ball, walk/run/trip/or jog toward that death defying black line that if you accidentally cross will send you flying onto your dairy-airy. A true highlight for me. Here are some pics I managed to get while watching.
Here we have Aeva after her first and second balls both hit pins. A true roller coaster of emotions.
I think Danny should have his thyroid checked. His one eye seems to be protruding from its socket. Maybe that means that just the left side of his thyroid is hyperactive. I think Troy agrees with my assessment. He looks slightly concerned.
No comments:
Post a Comment