Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Really?

For the last month or so we have been helping Maddie with her homework. This is what we have been working on...(sorry about it being sideways...I am not smart enough to get it flipped the right way).

Acute and obtuse I can handle but scalene? I would like any adult (without cheating) to write back and tell me the definition of a scalene triangle. What is this? Oh, it is 3RD GRADE! What in the #$%^&? I think I attempted this in junior high. What is the world coming to? I will be depressed when I have to find a tutor to help my 9 year old do her homework. I considered myself an intelligent individual until one month ago. Whatever shall we do? Good think I have Troy and the internet...

1 comment:

K.Booth said...

A scalene triangle is a triangle that doesn't know it's a triangle. Hence the word scalene.