Introducing, The Hauns...er...I mean, The Carvers! Not the best picture but it will show you an adorable picture of an amazing new family! Danny and Kati are married!
Hurray!

We were lucky enough to corner Danny before the wedding. I think my girls are in love with their new uncle.

Princess Aeva making her way up the stairs.

Getting ready for the ceremony.

The luncheon. Yummy! We love Maddox!


Danny sang to Kati at the end of the luncheon. So sweet. I don't remember Troy singing to me???

3 of the cutest flower girls I have ever seen!



Kati's class made this cake for her. Couldn't pass up the picture. It was one of my favorite things of the whole day.

We love our Kati.






Welcome to the family, Danny! We are so happy to have another little addition!


Maddie even got sang to as her birthday was the next day. She is getting bigger by the day.

What an amazing day. One we will all remember and cherish for a very long time.
3 comments:
CUTE CUTE pictures!! Thanks for helping make my day perfect!!
That was a beautiful wedding with some pretty dang cute flower girls! You have been posting like CRAZY!! Good job.
Yay Kati! The look on Troy's face on that picture with the girls is priceless.
Post a Comment