Haun Home

Haun Home

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Body Ball

Troy came home one day with this "body ball." We all had high hopes that this would somehow "strengthen our cores." I think I have sat on it twice...BUT the girls are having a blast!


This fabulous ball has successfully relieved me from hours and hours of bouncing them on my knees. Sorry, core...I'll get to you sooner or later. For now, I am having too much fun watching my kids.

5 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

I think my kids has used my body ball more than me also! Btw, I love the vacuum in the back ground of all those cute pictures :)

Tiffanie said...

I hadn't noticed my vacuum in the background! Strong work Karra! It is an eternal sign of my commitment to always have the vacuum out and ready to go.

Kati said...

Ha ha...it reminds me of the Office where Dwight was using the ball and Jim pops it with the scissors...very funny!

K.Booth said...

The body ball............a shameless marketing scheme to get us to buy our children another toy. I bet the CEO of the body ball company is like ten years old.

P.S Ours got a hole in it and we are ashamed to say we have purchased two since!

Karen S said...

We had a similar ball taking up space and rolling through our house for about 2 years without anyone using it. Matt finally deflated it because he couldn't take it anymore. Let me know how it goes for you.