Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Vegas/U2 2009

This past weekend I stole my sister-in-laws camera and downloaded some of her pictures. I found some that I had forgotten all about and was more than happy to steal from her. These pictures are from our trip to Vegas for the U2 concert back in October. How did I not remember this? Probably because I am horrible at taking my camera with me. Good times.

This was taken while walking through one of the many hotel/casinos. This "statue" was very still until I handed out some money. All of a sudden I was being summoned up onto the stage. I think I may be famous! Can anyone dress in white, paint their face and then stand around all day for money? I am sure I would get a blood clot from lack of circulation before I made enough money to make it worth it.

We also found the Blue Man Group. Kati was able to be part of their show. Here she is making a request, or kissing his ear...she won't tell me which. BUT her lips were blue for days following our trip.

The infamous massage chairs. I had a hard time getting them out of these things.

This was one of my personal favorite places, The Rio. I didn't know it was my favorite until I saw these pictures lining the walls. What beautiful, beautiful walls.

Troy thought he should try to become part of the wall in order for us to acknowledge his existence. I think he fits in rather well. Look at that physique...and the chain, and the gloves. So many things to truly analyze...you know, in an artsy sort of way. Could take hours upon hours.

We also stopped at Paris on our way back home. The Eiffel Tower is truly amazing.

And finally, the concert.

Pretty impressive stuff. In fact, we got tickets to go again in June. Can't wait.

4 comments:

Kati said...

You're more than welcome to steal pictures from me anytime (well most of my photos :). These ones are defiantly more flattering of me than the race photos!! That was a fun trip...blue lips and all!

Amanda said...

Looks like fun. I think I have a picture with that same stature from a few years ago.

Rip Curl Mom said...

I am REALLY liking the walls at the Rio. I may have to get me some of those!

Karen S said...

You guys take so many fun trips. Want to make one out here? We'd show you all a good time. Seriously though, the last time you brought any kids out was when Maddie was just a baby and we did Alcatraz. Remember?? My girls would LOVE it if you came. We could go to Yosemite....???? Huh?