Haun Home

Haun Home

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Up, up and away

Before winter decided to come back, we found a day for some pretty cool kite flying.





Brings back some fun childhood memories. I rarely had enough wind to keep the thing up and ended up running miles and miles. Wish I could do that now. Maybe I should take a kite with me on my runs...if I can't keep it up, I must not be going fast enough. Then again, I already know the answer...that would be one mutilated kite by the time I was done dragging it around on the ground. Maybe one day I will be "kite fit." If you see some crazy lady running with a kite behind her... honk, wave, and smile encouragingly...I am probably on the brink of death!

1 comment:

K.Booth said...

I love flying kites!! We used to get a kite for easter back in the day................