Haun Home

Haun Home

Saturday, April 17, 2010

And a carrot nose for you...

Since I am declaring winter "officially over" we decided to have one last hot chocolate/ marshmellow fest. We got out our snowman mugs, filled em up and went to town. That is one thing I love about winter. A nice cup of steaming, hot chocolate, apple cider, and wassail (when I can get someone to make it for me)!



Aeva wasn't big on the idea of sticking a carrot on her nose. Oh well, the rest of us have no problem with craziness.

So with that, "Goodbye, Winter. HELLO Spring!!!"

3 comments:

Morgan said...

fun!!! i like the mugs there cute!!!!!!

Lisa said...

I am so glad you guys have a blog. It's fun to see what ya'll have been up to since we shared a house!

Kati said...

Maybe Aeva would've been more willing if it was a Cheeto!!