Haun Home

Haun Home

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Popcease

This is my adorable little Aeva. A few weeks ago it was almost bed time so I was brushing teeth, washing dishes, etc. Aeva was going through one of my cupboards as she does sometimes. Next thing I know she is standing behind me holding our famous popcorn bowl and saying "Popcease! Popcease!" I realized she was saying "popcorn please." Hmmm..... Who cares if it is bed time? Who cares if the dishes rot away in the sink and develop some foul smelling odor? We got out the popcorn, we smeared it in some yummy (fat free) butter spray, we watched a few Tivo'd cartoons and we ate the entire bowl! I will now be her favorite mother forever. That is my goal.

7 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Tiff that is the best story ever!!!!! You are the best mom and friend mom! I could take a lesson from this and RELAX a little at bedtime. Besides how can you turn down a face like cute little Aeva's!

Rip Curl Mom said...

She is so cute. I will come and eat popcorn with you guys any hour of the day!

Kati said...

Oh, popcease is my favorite!

K.Booth said...

aeva is a babe!! Nothing like popcorn to take away the bad taste of toothpaste.

Wight Family said...

So cute. Popcorn and mom and tivo and toothpaste. You're doing great Mommy Tiff. And it shows, look at that smile on little Aeva? Priceless.

Butch Tiger said...

I love that! You'll remember that forever.

rett said...

"Aeva" you now how to work it.... and she is only 23 months. "T" you forgot to mention that you are not quite so forgiving at nap time. You are a great mom (I'm proud of you). These are the times the kids remember...