Haun Home

Haun Home

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cheeto Fest

Every once in a blue moon I will break down and buy my children (and thus, me) Cheetos. It has to be only on rare occasion because I hate little orange hands running around the house, I hate gaining weight, I hate picking up the crumbs and I hate trying to get their teeth white again. It is truly a grueling process that I should only have to occur on a semi-annual basis. Got some pictures of their last Cheeto fest. I have to admit, they are even cute when they are orange.

By the way, for anyone who is not aware...the cute boy is not mine. Well, he is 1/4 mine. He is my nephew, Parker. Can anyone tell they are related? I never noticed it before but in the second picture I can almost see some similarities. Good thing he is cute!

3 comments:

Wight Family said...

Yup, Parker has a familiar nose. Cute kids.

I agree, the orange mess that follows those delectable treats is annoying to say the least. You are a brave woman.

njfroerer said...

I too have a fetish with cheetos. I can't just eat one either. I usually eat the whole bag. But, I can't stand cheetos on my pillow case and wiped hands on my bedspread. Oh...how I long for a cheeto right now. Just thinking about them make me one them--even if I do have to clean the sheets.

K.Booth said...

Nothing like eating packing peanuts (those little styrofoam things) covered in fake, dry cheese sauce. Brilliant! Wish I would've thought of that one. I have a feeling someone laughed all the way to the bank.