Haun Home

Haun Home

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

20 Questions

A while back Troy and I read a blog with some cute questions on it. Troy decided to ask Maddie and Gracie the same questions for Mother's Day. Here are their answers...


What is something that mom always says to you?

M: Get on your pajamas. Do your homework when you come home from school.

G: Go to bed.


What makes mom happy?

M: Gifts like my flower on the window.

G: When I go to school it makes her happy.


What makes mom sad?

M: When I step on her heel.

G: The first time we went to Justin’s jail mom got sad.


How does your mom make you laugh?

G & M: She tickles us.


What was your mom like as a child?

M: I don’t know. How would I know that? She had blond hair.


How old is your mom?

M: 34 years old.

G: 625


How tall is your mom?

M: 4 ½ feet or maybe 5 feet


What is mom's favorite thing to do?

M: Get Slurpees

G: I say…. Ooohh… tucking us in in bed…


What does your mom do when you're not around?

M: Takes a nap and runs on the treadmill…

G: Goes to work…


What is your mom really good at?

M: Soccer/ Making Dinner…

G: Pouring things in cups like cereal.


What is your mom not so good at?

M: She is good at lots of stuff but I’d say… Doing a backflip on the tramp

G: Some stuff on our computer that mom can’t get on.


What does your mom do for her job?

M: She helps people.

G: Go to work.


What is your mom's favorite food?

G: Chicken

M: Slurpee


What makes your mom proud?

G: Helping her make beds and stuff…. Helping clean up the table and put things back and helping her down with the basement.

M: Cleaning my room.


If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

G: Wendy or the mother of Wendy on Peter Pan.

M: Mary Poppins


What do you and your mom do together?

M: Go shopping.

G: Hold hands together and have dinner, lunch and breakfast together.


How are you and your mom the same?

M: I have freckles like her.

G: We both have red lips. We both have the same kind of hair.


How are you and your mom different?

M: I got brown hair. I have brown eyes and she doesn’t and I have dark skin and I have glasses.

G: I wear different clothes.


How do you know your mom loves you?

M: She hugs us every time she gets home.

G: Because she gives us kisses before bed or she goes to work.


I love my girls! Happy Mother's Day to me!


5 comments:

Lisa Kearl said...

Happy Mother's Day. That is very cute. I think I'll do that with Ryker.
PS Uncle Lance isn't married, have someone in mind?

K.Booth said...

Way cute!!! I think I have a great idea for my "father's day" blog post!!

Wight Family said...

So cute. I think your girls are fascinating!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

That is priceless!!!! I love their comments....so funny! You are an awesome mom...Happy Mothers day :)

rett said...

Very funny....I can't wait to hear how Avea will answer those questions!!