Haun Home

Haun Home

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jumping Jacks vs. a Seizure

So, Troy and I have been coaching Maddie's and Gracie's soccer teams. Overall, a very fun activity. I took a couple of photos as we only have one more game left in the season. Here is our youngest team, the Tigers. We are missing one player (he had a mandatory family trip to Hawaii that he wasn't willing to miss. Poor soul.).

From left to right we have Gracie, Abbey, Matt and Taylor.

This was Gracie going for a goal. She usually gets distracted and ends up waving at anyone that says her name or cheers for her. Makes it difficult to score when you are waving at all the grandmas and grandpas on the side line. Oh well, looks like she is having fun just being the center of attention.

This is my favorite part of the whole week. I get to have 4-5 preschoolers try and do jumping jacks while I count to 10 or 20. Depends on how hard I am laughing and how many pictures I want to take. They think it is awesome. Gracie is the third one from the left (the one whose face you can't see at all beause she is having a small seizure). Good stuff. Next week I will have to get pictures of them "stretching." That is another highlight of mine. We have had a great year.
Go Tigers!

5 comments:

K.Booth said...

Hilarious!! Go TIGERS!!!

Wight Family said...

I've always wondered what that move was called when I asked Elise to do jumping jacks the last four years.

Amazing coordination. I can't do it their way.

Kati said...

Sometimes I do that with my second graders too when I need a little comic relief. You can't help but laugh.

Chrystie said...

You guys make me laugh. That picture of the jumping jacks is priceless...seriously, where is her head???

Kati said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE RETT!! I am so glad you're finally 5 on paper and not just feeling 5!!