Haun Home

Haun Home

Friday, March 13, 2009

Garbage Check

Troy was watching the girls on Wednesday. This is his day to feel motherly and make some sort of yummy dinner. If he doesn't feel motherly or the desire to cook then Wednesday is his day to hang out w/his girls and I bring home Chinese food! Anyway, Aeva was puttering around the house and persuing random acts of destruction. Troy heard some rustling noises over by the garbage and decided to investigate. He opened the lid and discovered one of Gracie's shoes. Somewhat funny until you start wondering what else she has thrown away. "Where is my i-touch, *#@^!?" Troy was forced to do a dumpster dive and assure that no other priceless possessions had been thrown into the garbage pit. Good thing he loves his girls.

4 comments:

K.Booth said...

Is that all he was doing by the garbage????

Wight Family said...

Oh toddlers. I'm not the slightest bit surprised.

Butch Tiger said...

this shoe reminds me of my brother Charlie and Andrea. They just bought the whole family new shoes for school and had the sack with them in by the kitchen table. As they were leaving for somewhere they asked their oldes to run in and take the garbage out. So he did. Later Andrea said, "Did you put out the sacks by the table?" He said, "yes." The went crazy and called the neighbor to see if the garbage had been collected-it had. Now there is a Pre-qual to this and I'll put it in my Blog. Toddlers aren't the only ones to Throw stuff away. I looked in the garbage at grandma's house and pulled out a $65,000 check sent from and investment that we didn't know anything about. That was a year ago. Have fun.dc

Wight Family said...

I have now posted my vanilla ice cream and hot fudge recipes!!