We were lucky enough to have my mom hang out w/ us last Sunday (she makes us lots of yummy food. Even when she is handicapped). Many of you know that she had shoulder surgery a month or so ago. For some reason her shoulder was hurting her more than usual and we had attempted to make her a sling from one of Aeva's blankets. Aeva saw this invention and thought she should be included immediately. She brought us one of her other blankets and pointed to her arm. We made her a sling to match grandmas. She wasn't very good at keeping her arm in it but she wore it around like a champ. I am sure this made grandma feel better. We do what we can.
2 comments:
That sling looks pretty cool and I'll bet it feels good to rest your arm. I think I'd like one also. I think it would be cool if we all wore one on Sunday and we could sign them like you do a cast. Love it and love your blog.
I would like to order a purple one.
Hope your mom is feeling better quicker!!!
Post a Comment