Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sand Witches

Have a look at this You Tube clip of Maddie and Gracie.

While visiting Arches National Park (near our Moab Half-Marathon), the adults began teasing these innocent girls about the existence of 'Sand Witches' (sandwiches... get it) hiding in the nooks and crannies of the park. This clip takes place about an hour after the first 'teasing'. Notice the three dirty looks on this 30 second video.



These girls have had enough..... It is fun to have children who are good sports who you can tease constantly....

6 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

Can i be your friend so I can view the video? Hope you guys had a great time!

Troy said...

Sorry about that Rip Curl Mom.... Just working the kinks out on this YouTube stuff...

ross Walker said...

i Love the look and the "STOOPP" at the end!

Wight Family said...

I love Maddie. She is so cute! I'll have to try Sand Witches on Elise this summer. I wonder if she'll get it...

Rip Curl Mom said...

That was so cute. I am glad I am not the only one who tries to mess with their kids' heads!

K.Booth said...

I love it!!! I am totally digging the videos, way cool!!