Haun Home

Haun Home

Friday, February 6, 2009

Roundin up the 5's

The time has come, Kindergarten Roundup! Gracie got "her papers" in the mail this week and has been VERY excited about it. She has informed me of who she would like her emergency contacts to be (congratulations Gma Rett & Gma Carole). She has also weighed and measured herself for her medical form. We even performed a mini eye exam here at home. She has done very well. Too bad it doesn't start very soon. She is having a hard time waiting. When I asked her what she was most excited for...recess, lunch, and riding the bus! I guess I had better wait to tell her that I am not sure you get recess in Kindergarten, you have lunch at home, and we may live too close to the new school to ride the bus. Don't want to burst any bubbles before absolutely necessary. Anyway, we look forward to having a second Bulldog here at home.

6 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

Sweet! Gracie we are so excited you are finally "of age". It rocks to be in kindergarten. I am pretty sure you get one recess in there. If not, I will start a petition for you.

K.Booth said...

Go Bulldogs!!! Gracie Kindergarten is the best, my favorite time was always snack time, if you and Zachie are in the same class I am counting on you to keep him in line.

Kati said...

Yeah Gracie!! I love Kindergarteners!!

Wight Family said...

That is so cute! I'm glad she is so excited! Kindergarten is SO fun and they learn and grow so much there, I think you remember having gone through that just last year with Maddie!

Gracie, I think you'll still get to ride the bus! If not, we all know an excellent bus driver, and I think she can be bribed!

BTW: Elise and Maddie sit by each other and are well behaved little girls... Ms W is very impressed! SO AM I!! Way to go girls!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

I'm glad to hear that Gracie helped fill out that paper work....You are off to a very good start. My youngest, Jessey will be in Kindergarten also. I hope we get to be with you....Btw we need Maddie to come play. Bailey has been asking.

rett said...

Gracie Rett, you can't go to kindergarten what will Aeva and I do on tending day..... You kids are growing up much to fast. I love you anyway..