Haun Home

Haun Home

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Incoming....

The Haun Home got pounded by a snowstorm last week.... but it was nothing compared to the winter of '08. I pulled out the old trusty camcorder for evidence....see YouTube clip below....

Here are the highlights...

Tiff is operating the camcorder and giggling.... Don't you think she has a good laugh?

Troy is trying to snow blow Maddie a trail to her bus stop. Without this strategic logistical link Maddie would have a hard time getting to the bus stop without a ride in a car. It took Troy a couple hours to clear this path.

Maddie is mounting the snowball offensive against her dad. You could consider this an ambush.

Gracie is imitating a mole from Whac-A-Mole. You guessed it. She is taking cover behind the snow trench so she doesn't get hit by an incoming snowball. The snow height is bigger than Gracie and her puffy jacket...

There is also a lot of unauthorized snow eating going on..... Don't eat the yellow stuff.....

5 comments:

ross Walker said...

That was an AWESOME laugh!

Butch Tiger said...

Gteat video. So fun to watch and great laugh Tiff. Thanks for posting. Have a good one. dc

K.Booth said...

I can't believe how long that path is!!! That is crazy!! Love the video, love the post. Thanks for the DR.visit, I will return the favor!!!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

That must have taken Troy forever to do? Looks like the girls loved every minute though :) I did enjoy your laugh Tiff....I think its cute that Troy does too.

Kati said...

Maddie has quite the aim...way to go!! Troy needs a little roughing up once in awhile and Maddie's the girl to do it!