Haun Home

Haun Home

Friday, June 1, 2012

Avalanche Tournament 2012

Maddie's soccer team went to their first tournament of the summer on June 1 in Park City. It was a bit of an eye opener in regard to soccer but we had a blast nonetheless. Here are a few pics.


I packed Troy in a Dora backpack because it was the only bag that wasn't too big or too small.  I thought it was a good idea.  He was a good sport but Aeva did like him using HER special Dora backpack.  Good stuff.


The team stayed in the same hotel which made for an awesome swim/pizza party that night.






The "late night" at the hotel.  They were exhausted.


We stopped by Taggart's on the way home to see the peacock, fish, waterfall, etc.


Weirdos.

So, in retrospect, I didn't get one picture of a soccer ball or my team at the tournament.  We have two tournaments left this summer...I'll do better.  Hard to coach and take pictures at the same time!

No comments: