San Juan, Puerto Rico.
The Celebrity Summit

Troy and I with Captain Costas. This is the man responsible for leaving us in St. Maarten. My smile is a fake one!


I love this statue. It sits next to the pool and makes me feel confident while walking around in my swimsuit!

Leaving San Juan for St Thomas.

Taking the ferry from St Thomas to the island of St John.

The sugar factory that was run by slaves.








The ferry ride back. This umbrella was my best purchase ever!

St Maarten. This island is half French and half Dutch. Pretty cool to see.





Aimee and I waiting for our authentic Caribbean lunch.




Flying in to Antigua after missing our ship the night before. Ugh!


Antigua
St Lucia - This was my favorite island. I loved the mountains running down into the beaches. A hurricane had come through just a few days before our stop. We weren't able to see the other side of the island because of the damage. I hope to see it some day...






There is a national park on the island of St. Lucia. We decided to check it out.



























Seashell hunting while we waited for our taxi ride back.








Barbados - we swam with the turtles! A beautiful beach with some awesome swimming!



Back at Sea.







Docking back in San Juan...an awesome trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment