Haun Home

Haun Home

Monday, November 22, 2010

Halloween 2010

I figure I had better post our Halloween pictures before Thanksgiving comes....

Here we have Dorothy, from the Wizard of Oz with Kai-Lan? Any maybe a cat???

This picture is just as blurry but at least it shows the ruby red slippers. The DI is a wonderful place for finding weird items. Don't look too closely or you will see that they are several sized too big. That is part of the Halloween fun, right? If you don't fall several times while trick-or-treating, you haven't worked hard enough.

Gracie's friends in the school parade. I already reserved this costume for next year. I hope I look just as cute.

This is one of the soccer players from Maddie's team. I learned that she was a "dead soccer player." Would you guess that she is the sister of the sparkling gem above? I think Bailey would truly become a dead soccer player before she would be found in a sparkly dress. I love how every kid is different. Otherwise, we would have way too many princesses walking around.

This cowgirl lives next door. Troy thinks she looks like Jessie from Toy Story. A little red hair and he may be right.

Mrs. Froerer looking as good as ever! She grew a good 6 inches overnight. Maybe it was just the vertical stripes. I hear they are very slimming.

Squaw Sherene working hard to bring literacy to all children everywhere.

I have no idea who this kid is but I loved the costume. How come I can't remember any of these good ideas when Halloween rolls around each year?

Garrett, the mad scientist.

Ms. Maddie is dressed as Junie B. Jones. She is a character from some of her favorite books. She wasn't willing to dye her hair red or cut it short and make it look straggly...so, that is as close as you can get. Can't say I blame her. This is the cutest Junie B. Jones I have ever seen.

We didn't get to carve pumpkins this year. I am sure that it not being my favorite activity had nothing to do with it. We were simply much too busy with everything else. I made myself feel less guilty by letting them color on them with markers. That is the same as gooey messiness, right?


Aeva decided to be a fairy. These wings were well worth the $5 they cost. She wore them for several days. There was glitter falling everywhere she went. If Troy looked overly sparkly around Halloween, you now know the cause.


Headed into grandma's house for some extra trick-or-treat candy.

All the cousins (at least the younger ones) at grandpa's house.

We appear to have survived another year.
Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Way cute! Looks like it was a lot of fun.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

I love all those pictures! I have that "rock star" costume for you....anytime you feel that you need it :) And I am all for coloring/painting pumpkins instead of carving them! I hate the mess!!!!