This past Spring I mentioned to my dad that it might be fun to have a playhouse in the backyard. I even took the time to go and find a picture of one I liked on the computer (I am very helpful). I then showed the picture to my dad. He thought about it for a few months and then decided to go to work. I love planting small (or big) ideas in my dads head....they often turn into something awesome! Anyway, we stared the end of August and I told the girls that if they would let me be in charge of the outside appearance, they could do whatever they wanted to the inside.
So...here are the final results.
The playhouse turned out better than any picture I could have found on the computer! It also was a fun way to use up all the supplies we had left over from building our house. If anyone needs a place to play, come on over!!!
Thanks Grandpa Ken (and everyone else who helped). This little house has already brought smiles and giggles to more than just a few little girls.
3 comments:
Holy Moly! How much does he charge??? I want one just like it!!! It is incredible.
So glad you built this perfect house for me and Danny! We are moving in today!! (We just need to figure out heat and plumbing!!):)
SOOO cute. I love grandpa Ken. He is amazing!
Post a Comment