Most of you know about our new puppy, Oats. Santa brought him to us and we have been busily training him ever since. He graduated from puppy class (pictures to follow) and has been doing fairly well, most of the time, if he wants to.
Now, with the onset of Spring, I am highly concerned about my yard. There is a very distinct possibility of stepping in some doggy doo doo or warmish liquid as I walk bare foot through my wonderful grass. This would not go over well as I am very against any kind of doo doo or warmish liquid on my feet. Therefore, I have placed Oats and my family on a very strict potty training regimen to assure that this NEVER happens. Here is how it has been going...(pretend the couch is my grass).
Now, with the onset of Spring, I am highly concerned about my yard. There is a very distinct possibility of stepping in some doggy doo doo or warmish liquid as I walk bare foot through my wonderful grass. This would not go over well as I am very against any kind of doo doo or warmish liquid on my feet. Therefore, I have placed Oats and my family on a very strict potty training regimen to assure that this NEVER happens. Here is how it has been going...(pretend the couch is my grass).

Ok, not an exact replica of my current program as I am obviously unable to pee on a tree but you get the point. At what age do dogs become intelligent?
Now for the cats. You may also know that the only reason we have 2 cats was so that I could avoid having a dog. That didn't work too well. If anyone LOVES cats and/or dogs and would like to do some animal sitting (or stealing), please see below. No experience required and if you fall in love with them and decide to steal them, I will not report it.

4 comments:
oh, where did you get that pic of me at the store? Yikes, I ought to get a new red dress. :) Good luck with all that! You have the right idea with designating a 'spot' for Oats to do his biznezz.
That is classic!! For the record Chad still hasn't been potty trained.......ha!ha!
Too funny! I am sure little Oats will catch on...eventually. Preston keeps suggesting we get a dog, but I tell him that I have to deal with enough poop as it is.
Tiffany you are so funny....I think you may have cursed yourself though......expect something warm and smooshy between your toes this summer!!!
Post a Comment