In sequel to my last post ("Where oh where has my little remote gone"), I would like to add a few more pictures. I have done some review of past photos and found some similarities between my little ones. First, I would like to direct your attention to the next photo. Here we see Madelyn at around the age of 3 outside with her "items" of importance. She was often found pushing such things around and feeling very excited about her possessions.

Now, if we continue on, you will see some similar items and habits with our 3rd child. She too seems to have an obsession with "items." Don't let the innocent look fool you.


the number of items continues to grow, and grow, and grow with each passing day. Amazingly enough, if you manage to remove an item while she is not looking, she WILL notice and you WILL be held accountable.

Soon she runs out of room in her portable U-HAUL and has to invest in a PODS (portable on demand storage) unit. I assume all of you have seen such units out and about. She was unable to afford a true PODS unit so she decided that Oats' kennel would work well enough.

Upon opening the kennel, this is what I found.

No wonder I can't keep up with this child. What an amazing use of such limited space! I may put her in charge of packing for our next trip. I may also have to attach locators or beacons on different items that I truly care about and wish to find once she is done with them. Or I could simply check the recipe cupboard where I would find 3 glitter balls, some princess books, a pen, Tigger pez dispenser, a deck of cards, and a bottle of water in case of some disaster or emergency. This is one prepared 2 year old.

Perhaps this BLS or "bag lady syndrome" is some sort of genetic mutation. It appears to get worse with each of the siblings. Then again, it seems to have skipped Ms. Gracie. Maybe there is still hope.
2 comments:
Can boys get BLS? or is it just a girl thing? I think Nanner has symtoms of it. great post!!!
LOL...Tiff you are so funny! I don't see a problem here though...I always look for my glitter balls in my recipe cabinet...Hello....doesn't everyone! :)
Post a Comment