Haun Home

Haun Home

Monday, March 22, 2010

Make some room

About 4 months ago my cute husband decided to try something "new." I found this in the fridge. What do you think (no, it is not empty)?

Going against my better judgment, I decided to ask. "Oh honey, dear. What have you done to the pop bottle?"
"Just making some room," was his reply.
Genius or weird?
Because he is my husband (and because he is a co-writer on the blog and will surely be reading this entry), I will say that he is a genius. I am a very lucky girl AND I have extra space in my fridge. What more could I ask for?

3 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

That is awesome!!!! My question is, what do you have in your fridge?" My husband always complains that we have nothing good to eat when he looks in our fridge! I need help!

K.Booth said...

Genius!!

grandpa haun said...

Will it explode or is it red matter and create a black hole.