Hello All...
It is soccer time again.... Come join us at the fields behind the church (we can give you directions if you don't know what we are talking about) as Gracie's Orange Tigers compete every Thursday night at 6 pm....
Maddie's Purple Penguins play on Saturdays at varying times. Purple Penguins sound threatening.... don't they? Maddie's very first team were the Pink Unicorns so we are making baby steps. Please see the calendar below for times. Give us a phone call if you plan on coming and we can confirm that the kids are playing (no weather-induced postponements/ no isolated natural disasters/ no work-stoppages - both lockouts and strikes)
On a side note, can someone please let Carlos Boozer know that the Purple Penguins play with more heart than he does.... Ouch.... Sorry I am still smarting a bit from the Jazz game....and I just wished he would play some defense (at least as intense as our Tigers or Penguins). Glad to have that off my chest...
4 comments:
Thanks for the schedule's it will give me something to put on my empty calendar since I don't have a life.........I would rather be watching my kids and grandkids more than anything else anyway!!!
Carlos boozer is just that a BOOZER....don't even get me started! The penquins and tigers could teach him a thing or two.
tiff, I don't have anything to say about the jazz other than the NBA is just like WWW wresling. It's fixed they know who is going to win and who is going to quit at the beginning of the season. I want to comment on the quote of the day about the nose. I think it was Jamie who was getting mad at Lukie and right when she was getting to her cresendo he said, "you have a bugger in your nose." You can just see what Jamie would have done. Very dang funny.
Tiff, whatever you do when you are at a soccer game of the kids and by the way they are so fun and your kids will have a ball, don't ever say you know what off-sides means. They will make you commissioner of the league. Just when it looks like the game is really going somewhere and things are starting to move somebody yells, "Off sides." Everybody looks at each other like, What the hell happened? and the games starts over. Trust me I know. I yelled off sides once and got a red card. I thought I could go redeem it for a drink or hotdog or something. dc
Post a Comment