I have been working a lot this week. Makes for a boring blog. Did a little looking back at some pictures and found a few that I had forgotten about. I thought they would be worth sharing...some more significant, important and perhaps even intelligent blogs will follow...

WOW! I make cute kids. I will even give Troy some of the credit (I certainly don't have big, brown eyes).

I am looking forward to a little of this in the upcoming months (assuming the snow storms will one day stop)!


There will always be something fascinating about a roll of toilet paper.

But nothing is as fascinating as having a baby sister...

Then again, what about Bob? He made us smile.

Our little bag lady makes us very proud.

Hogle Zoo in the winter. What could be better?

Kati has never invited me to bath with her, hmmmm.
1 comment:
Love it!!! Great pictures, what I would do to have brown eyes like Haun Girls. I Have blogger's Block, the only thing I can think to post on is Nick's idea for celestial lingerie, but I am having a hard time working the story into a family centered blog.
Post a Comment