Haun Home

Haun Home

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Age 2 = Angelic?

Sweet, little, matching angels! Oh, wait...one of them is not so sweet anymore. Yup, the almost two year old has become, shall we say, "less angelic" of late. She does not want to eat, she does not want to take her shoes of when she comes inside, she does not want her pants taken off when you change her diaper, AND she does not want to wear a dress! That makes Easter Sunday a little less fun. Nevertheless, we persevered and WHALA...3 memory filled photos. I hope you enjoy the pictures because they took me 30 minutes to get and yet...still not quite what I was going for.

The movie "Incredibles" was playing. She couldn't quite take her eyes off of the movie long enough for a photo.

Oh well, I should still get lots of credit (and slurpees) for trying to be a good Easter mother. Thank goodness for grandmas that make cute, matching dresses possible. If I were left in charge, they would be wearing sweats to church. In fact, when I make my world, sweats will be considered "Sunday dress." If you are interested in joining me, in my world, just leave your name in the "comment" section and my people will contact your people.
Happy Easter everyone!
p.s. We got some good Easter video. Troy will have to attach it...stay tuned.

8 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

LOL.....how cute are they! Especially that "2 year old"! Believe me I can relate...some how we make through ;) Btw can I have my name put on that list? I would also like to add flip flops if thats okay? I don't want to have to bend over to put on any shoes. (too much work)

rett said...

How about one more picture so we can see Maddie. They are darling if I do say so myself. Grandma Carol did a great job picking out their Easter dresses. Way to go Grandma Carol!!
I'm on the "Your next world list" I'm good with the sweats, flips, and everyone wears a baseball cap...I have a hard time with the hair thing....

Wight Family said...

Can I sign up still for a spot on your planet? Sweats are SO where it is at for me!! Can yoga pants or scrubs count as well??

2 year olds are still cute. They turn 3 and can reason and argue... I don't like that as much. I'll take a screaming irrational 2 yo over a screaming rationally irrational stubborn 3 yo ANY DAY!

Love your blog Tiff!!

Rip Curl Mom said...

Me please? I definitely need a place in that world. Can I request that nylons be banned as well? Darling girls.

Kati said...

Sign me up for sweat pants church!!

K.Booth said...

Loving the post. I chuckled at the incredibles "watching".......I am so with you on the two year old universe. In my world we would all be two year olds and we could just throw a fit and be taken out of church to play in the drinking fountain.......Imagine a sunday meeting attended and ran by two year olds. Now that sounds like a fun day at church!!

Lisa Kearl said...

Count me in! I practically wear sweats every day. Those dress are so cute. Makes me want a little girl.

Karen S said...

I'm in! Where do I sign up?