I've never been to Lake Tahoe. I thought when I went I would be with my cute family. Not so. I ended up going for a medical conference. My first picture of Lake Tahoe was this one...
Nothing like a good medical joke to start the day.
While I was there, I got this picture from my family. They went to Red Rock.
Conveniently, I also happened to be walking by a Hard Rock Cafe and trumped them with this beauty of a photo. Me and my plastic friend.
I continued my walk and found this cool band on the corner gig. They sounded awesome and I decided to have a seat by the fire and listen.
My view of the band with some scrumptious food.
I ended my last day with a trip to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Had to get myself a scrumptious caramel apple! While I was in the store I saw this patriotic speed walker pass by. I was immediately determined to get a picture with this person. One of my hobbies...get pictures of myself with special people.
I am sad to say that by the time they got me my apple, this man was nowhere to be found. Too speedy for his own good. Until we meet again American Speed Walker Man.
No comments:
Post a Comment