Haun Home

Haun Home

Friday, June 10, 2016

Avalanche Invitational 2016

While I was in Lake Tahoe, Gracie was playing in a soccer tournament in SLC.  The problem...last year that same tournament was in Park City.  So, being the prepared parent that I am, I reserved a room in Park City.  They spent plenty of time driving back and forth from Park City to SLC.  
Oh well, I tried.  At least they enjoyed the pool.


Team picture


Aeva gets tired of watching soccer games and pulled what we like to call "a Grandma Rett".  Her chair is packed and she is ready to go 10 minutes before the final whistle is blown.


Troy took them to The Park Cafe for breakfast.  Apparently this is the place where all the Real Salt Lake players go for breakfast.  They were hoping to find a few players.  In the end, no players were having breakfast that day but they seemed content with the mounds of whipped cream on their hot chocolate.



Food came!  I guess maybe they should have shared a meal.


I think they ate their food for the next 3 meals.


Makes for a happy place.


Headed to the pond at the local park.


If the girls look like this at the end of the weekend, we know we have been busy!  


Loving Summer!

No comments: