Haun Home

Haun Home

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Snowbird Conference 2013

Every year I go to a medical conference at Snowbird. This means 3 days of sitting in a conference room for me and 3 days of FUN for the girls. Well, I get in on a little bit of the fun.


Grandma Carole and Grandpa Gordon were nice enough to bring the girls down for a little swimming while they waited for Troy and I to get meet them.  We had important plans...a Real SL Game!


Hoofing it to the stadium.



The opening change to start things off!




A great sunset as an additional bonus.


You probably can't tell but, Aeva likes her sisters.


Cotton candy!


Day 2:  Swimming at Cowabunga Bay in SLC.  They had never been there before.



Pizza for lunch out on the lawn.


For dinner that night, I convinced Troy to take us to Jo's Crab Shack.  I LOVE crab.  Good thing we don't eat it very often.  I'd have to get a second job now that the girls have figured out that crab is YUMMY. 


Then again, maybe they just like wearing the bibs.


And playing with sharp utensils.


Troy was confused that night.  He ended up getting a hamburger.  Yes, a HAMBURGER at a crab joint.  What???


Don't interrupt us when we are eating.


Troy had a gift certificate to Scheels in SLC.  We are rarely that far south so we decided that we had better go and spend it.  Lo and behold...there's a ferris wheel inside.  What?  The girls thought that was amazing!



A great conference and some fun time spent.  We will see what next year brings.

No comments: