Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Another Halloween has come and gone.


We had a hippie.


An 80's girl.


A flying angel.


And even a last minute farmer showed up.


The clan.



We had been so busy that our pumpkins had yet to be carved.  So, Halloween afternoon, we got er done.


Aeva is not a fan of the gooey insides of her pumpkin.


The final results.



Our Trick-or-Treat wagon.


Baby Jonah's first Halloween.


All lit up.



I think Aeva's pumpkin ended up looking like Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas.

A great year and lots of yummy candy to show for it.  Now Troy and I must devise a plan of how to gradually steal all of our favorite candies from the small children.  After all, it's a tradition.

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

I will give you a candy-stealing plan: Wait until they are asleep. Peruse the candy at your leisure. Take what you want (in small chunks, of course). Done. You're welcome.