My girls love to bake. Maddie's favorite thing of late is baking cupcakes. She can usually be found watching some sort of baking show where they compare food and someone wins, etc. She was watching one such show a few nights ago and I started watching too. Before the night was over, we had been inspired to make this...
The chefs on the show had made chocolate butterscotch pretzel cupcakes. I thought that sounded quite scrumptious so off we went to the kitchen. Never mind that I didn't have an official recipe. That's how new and amazing things come to pass...right? Troy laughed and laughed at us thinking we could bake something without a recipe. In fact, I think he sent off several tweets mocking our attempt at greatness. Needless to say, he ate one of these cupcakes a short time later and is still alive to tell about it. In fact, the whole batch of 24 cakes had disappeared in 2 days flat. I think that is a good sign. Bring on the next cupcake challenge!
No comments:
Post a Comment