My niece, Darby, graduated today. I did my very best to document the event. Look how it turned out...
I had to take a picture of the jumbotron...does that tell you how pathetic my attempt was?
2 of the crappiest pictures I have ever taken in my life. How is that possible?
The throwing of the hats. Why did only 1/3 of the kids throw their hats? That is my favorite part. I wanted to go down and show them how to throw a hat. Apparently there are not enough athletes in the class of 2012. Too many choir singers and academic scholars. How can we fix this???
Finally, some pictures that actually worked!
Her mom and dad got her tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert in Oakland, CA in July. The good thing about that is...Cammie, my mom and I are going too! Yeah for us!
We ate at Texas Roadhouse. They had an armadillo running around which Aeva was obsessed with. Made eating very, very difficult. She couldn't stop standing up to find out where he had gone. The other two girls pretended to not care about this fluffy creature but I knew deep down that they wanted a picture with him...turns out, I was right.
Congratulations, Darby!
No comments:
Post a Comment