Haun Home

Haun Home

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The first snow of winter.

We got our first significant snow storm a few weeks ago (now it has melted again). Girls were so excited to get out there and play.


I have taught them the horrible habit of eating snow.  I love it...what can I say?  I did teach them to pick their sample wisely.  It is the least I can do.


I love seeing their tiny foot prints in the snow.  Totally random with no sense of direction.  Just how play should be.


Ready to go.  I can't believe how long it can take to get winter clothes on.  A true marathon for all parents.


The post play in the snow treat.


Nothing better than a cup of hot chocolate.  I found these "special" marshmellows and figured we should try them.  They are HUGE.





I think I gave all 3 of my kids and one nephew diabetes by the time they were done eating them.  Maybe a one time thing.


Their first snowman of this winter.  Currently his bum is all that remains.  I am sure there will be more to come.  Happy winter everyone!

No comments: