Troy and I along with Danny and Kati somehow ended up with tickets to a Foo Fighters concert. I had heard the name but knew very little about the band. Troy would sing me a few lyrics of their well known songs and I would recognized bits and pieces. So, off to the concert we went.
I have to admit that the lead singer was not too bad looking. I also have to admit that their vocabulary had one specific word in it that they used almost exclusively. I think they had decided at some point in their lives that this word was somehow an adjective.
Toward the end of the concert I decided my legs were needing some rest. I took a small rest and before I could get be into the concert...it was over. Oops.
You may not be able to see this too well but I thought it was hilarious. Driving home from the concert we saw a guy riding behind a girl on this cute, little, petite scooter. I have to wonder how he ended up on that pink scooter. He either got paid lots of money or he really likes that girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment