I'm pretty sure that not everyone knows this lady, but...she is my mom.
The word "mom" means a lot of things to me.
It means that I have someone who has always loved me...good or bad.
It means that I have been taught to love and care for others...whether I think they deserve it or not...I am not the one who decides.
It means that I am never alone.
It means that I have support in everything I do.
It means that my kids have an incredible grandma...


and they adore her.

It means that I have someone that makes me laugh and that is willing to laugh with me.
It means that I have someone to straighten me out if I every get crooked.
It means that I have someone that will always help me, even if it isn't easy or convenient.
It means that I am the luckiest girl in the world.
Thanks mom for all you do and for what you are to me...
I love you...Happy Birthday!
It means that I have someone who has always loved me...good or bad.
It means that I have been taught to love and care for others...whether I think they deserve it or not...I am not the one who decides.
It means that I am never alone.
It means that I have support in everything I do.
It means that my kids have an incredible grandma...
It means that I have someone that makes me laugh and that is willing to laugh with me.
It means that I have someone to straighten me out if I every get crooked.
It means that I have someone that will always help me, even if it isn't easy or convenient.
It means that I am the luckiest girl in the world.
Thanks mom for all you do and for what you are to me...
I love you...Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Grandma Rett!!
I love your mom!! She is the best.....you know what I like about her? She is genuine, real and kind. I have always thought that she is wonderful!! AND I swear she hasn't aged a day since we were in high school.
I love your mom too!! And you're so right... that post is just right on!! I'll have to hug her on Sunday and wish her a happy birthday!!
Thank you "T" for the kind words. Love you,
MOM
Post a Comment