So, I am sure everyone remembers our tiny little Christmas addition, Oats.
Well, beings that it is summer time, I figured Mr. Oats could use a little face lift. His hair was getting WAY too long. So I threw him in the car and we headed down for our first trip to the grooming salon. The lady asked me what I wanted done...I had no idea. I said, "a nice little cut for summer." I had already done some trimming around his face. The hair was about an inch long. I asked her, "is this too short?" She replied, "No, that is actually really long." I didn't want to look completely stupid so I casually shrugged my shoulders and said, "Yeah, of course. Um, just do whatever you would normally do. Just make it so I won't have to come back any time soon."
By that time Gracie was hopping up and down saying that she needed to use the bathroom. I whisked her off to the back of the store. On our way back out we stopped for a small sneak peak of our dog...


We left him for about an hour and then came back for the pick up. Here is the new and questionably improved Oats...
The groomer lady told me that he might feel a bit "breezy" for a few days. I told her that was all the info I needed. Anyway, my girls HATE it. Oh well, I figure he is easier to wash, easier to comb, and about 5 pounds lighter. Win, win, win on my end. Hair always grows back, right? By Fall we will have another fur ball running around.
By that time Gracie was hopping up and down saying that she needed to use the bathroom. I whisked her off to the back of the store. On our way back out we stopped for a small sneak peak of our dog...
4 comments:
i like furry better too!! ;) But you're right, it WILL grow back. I remember having a bad haircut once. It grew back, but there was that ugly in-between stage that I had to go through. hahaha!
I can sympathize with oats! I have had my fair share of hair cuts where the beautician got a little carried away.I feel your pain OATS......but I have to say your cut looks a little better than a few of mine did!
Suzi does this to her cat except they leave all the hair long from it's neck up, so he looks like a lion. It brings me great joy to look at him.
I had to laugh. It reminded me of our cocker, Maggie. We would get her shaved to the skin, and she looked like a rat. But it would grow out until she was almost tripping over herself again in no time. How did dogs survive before humans starting trimming/shaving/etc???
Post a Comment