So, call me corny but...we planted our first garden this year. I mean, my dad always planted a garden but me...nah. I just ate the fruits of his labors. That is why these radishes are very "special" radishes. WE actually grew these! I know, it is just a small red root but, they are OUR little red roots. The girls had a lot of fun pulling the weeds, planting the seeds, watering and finally picking. They even ate a few of them. Things tend to taste better when you worked on them yourself. Way to go little farmer people!
Now we will see what our carrots and peas look like. I think there may even be a little corn on its way. We'll keep our fingers crossed.
4 comments:
That is awesome. We have had a great time doing the garden with our boys. It is good hard work for cute little hands!
Can I come over and eat the fruits of your labors? My parents did a garden every year and I still have not done one of my own. You may have inspired me.....maybe :)
Let me know when the chocolate chips are ripe... i will come help you harvest.
We've got pumpkins growing over here that are quite water logged....maybe radishes would've been a better choice. After to call ross, call us!!
Post a Comment