I know who he is....I was just there the other day! I don't know if I should spoil it just yet. But did you bring home any Mormon Muffins to share ;)
I know who he is too! I am with Karra, I want a muffin too!
I want a muffin but, only if it is drenched in honey butter!!!!
Hi Troy and Tiff-- I saw your comment on our blog! It was fun to hear from you and see pictures of your family. Your girls are so so cute! Anytime you are close by you should stop by! It's nice to hear from you.Suzi
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know who he is....I was just there the other day! I don't know if I should spoil it just yet. But did you bring home any Mormon Muffins to share ;)
I know who he is too! I am with Karra, I want a muffin too!
I want a muffin but, only if it is drenched in honey butter!!!!
Hi Troy and Tiff-- I saw your comment on our blog! It was fun to hear from you and see pictures of your family. Your girls are so so cute! Anytime you are close by you should stop by! It's nice to hear from you.
Suzi
Post a Comment