My little Gracie Rett has finally turned five. We have been counting down since she was 4 years and 3 days old. How they love the time to fly. How I love the time not to. Here are some photos from the past 5 years. We love you!
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday, Dear Gracie Rett. Happy Birthday to you! Again, a little late with the post but at least we celebrated it on the right day.
It only took her 5 breaths to blow them out! Asthmatic? Maybe, just way too excited!
The best part.
Oh wait, this is the best part. Before Gracie saw her presents stacked in a pile she had told me, "I don't think I am having a very good birthday. I don't have any presents." I think she has now changed her mind. A pretty good birthday after all.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Gracie! It's so bittersweet. We know you will rock the kindergarten scene!
Jessey says "Happy Birthday!" We all hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Gracie you are the cutest thing!! Happy Birrday and let us know when you set up the slip and slide!!
Happy happy birthday Gracie dear!! If that is not a little mini Troy, I don't know what is. Adorable.
Post a Comment