Haun Home

Haun Home

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Forts

So, all of you remember making "forts," right?

Last week Maddie decided that that would be the activity of the day. I, of course, came up with all sorts of excuses why this would be a bad idea. You know, accidents, falling chairs, etc. Maddie was not to be disuaded (is that a word?) from her original goal. She persisted and I started to remember how much fun I used to have playing under all those chairs, blankets, and anything else I could find to make my fort bigger and better. So, for just a few minutes of set up we got 5 hours of endless fun! Not a bad idea after all.

3 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

Us Walkerz love forts! You will have to come over sometime so we can collaborate on the best design.

K.Booth said...

I always thought it would be a good idea to intall a large hook that could be used as an anchor to support all the blankets etc............Can you tell I take forts seriously. Ha!ha!
Great Post!!

K.Booth said...

I didnt' read my post before i posted it. It was supposed to say, "a large hook in the center of a room."