Haun Home

Haun Home

Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick - or - Treat



So, I have noticed that all the other blogging moms have already posted their Halloween photos. I have therefore waited so that mine could be special (I prefer that adjective over "late"). Anyway, here are my little ones in their various degrees of disguise. Maddie is Mary Poppins or Little Bo Peep depending on who she is talking to. Gracie is a "nice" witch. Aeva is a dino. She liked the addition of a tail. By the way, I only have 3 girls SO that means that the older (well - more mature) girl dressed as "the weather" is our aunt Kati and the 2 boys are my nephews (Parker and Garrett).

4 comments:

Chrystie said...

I LOVE the picture of Aeva...she is a great dinosaur!

Kati said...

I always like it when a picture of me makes it on your blog....

K.Booth said...

Hey!! Cute kids, don't worry about not posting halloween pics of your kids....I'm too busy taking pictures of guys in garbage bags, so I don't have time to take pictures of my kids dressed up..time forces you to prioritize doesn't it.
Peace out.

Rip Curl Mom said...

Cute cute kiddos! Your site is darling. I need your e-mail address so I can include you guys in my going private.