Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Disneyland Expedition

We spent 2 of our 7 days on our San Diego trip at Disneyland. I recommend that you never go there over UEA weekend. It is much better to go when everyone else is pretending to be at work.


Halloween is a pretty fun time to go to Disneyland. Lots of cool and fun decorations everywhere you look.


Gotta love Tigger!

To put this into perspective...Gracie, (my 4 year old daughter) scored 4,200 on this same game. Mom, we love you BUT it is time to get your eyes checked!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Would you believe I still haven't been to Disneyland at Halloween? It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

San Diego looked like fun too. I love how close those seals are. WOW!

Wight Family said...

Disney at Halloween looks like incredible fun!! One day, one day!
Hey, I'm tagging you!! Post your fourth picture in your fourth folder on your computer and explain the photo. If you need help, look at my blog. See ya at church, or on the streets tonight. ahhhhaaahhaaa!! Happy Halloween Hauns!

K.Booth said...

We love disneyland.........this looks fun @ halloween, it was a long week knowing how much fun you guys were having down there.