Haun Home

Haun Home

Monday, November 17, 2008

Pocahontas Haun

So, Gracie went to "pretty school" (preschool) where they learned about the Indians and Pilgrims. Apparently there was a story about how the Indians helped the Pilgrims with their houses and gardens but, that's all she can remember. "Besides, mom, it was just a story." Then they proceeded to make indian costumes out of paper bags. Gracie was quite impressed with her results and agreed to let me share them with you. See attached photos.



2 comments:

K.Booth said...

I'm with you on that one Gracie.........it is really just one little story..........Details are over rated when you get to wear a cool paper bag........speaking of bags I should show you the versatility of the little black garbage, it is a look chad has mastered.

Kati said...

Love it! Avea's smile is great! Tell Gracie that I love her more than all the Indians in the world!