Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Raccoon Infestation

If you are a raccoon lover, stop reading now.

I suspected that we had a raccoon problem when the cat food was disappearing by the pounds and the water dish was filthy.  I moved the food into the garage sink and was rewarded with paw prints climbing up my wall.  The raccoons weren't getting the hint.  This was war!



We locked up the cats and set the trap.  First night...we caught this guy.


Second night, this one.


I thought about releasing the second one because he looked small, fuzzy and cute but...he was MEAN.  He barked, hissed and charged the cage when I  went close to him.  No way I was going to let him out!  I called my nephew and he was happy to take them off my hands.  A short time later, I got this picture.  Happy dog, sad raccoon.


Good thing I have an awesome sister that was willing to take care of business once the dog was done.



I think we may have one more raccoon to catch.  I will keep you posted!

No comments: