4th of July preparations are underway!
We found a few amazing 4th of July hats to help bring in the mood.
Gracie was exhausted from all of their hard decorating work.
Heading over to the parade.
Liam got to join us this year!
Jonah hopped on too.
Emmett is still too shy to participate in the parade festivities.
Aeva scored a pony during the parade. I think she liked it!
Gracie and I decided to drive over to Liberty for a few hours and check out their festivities. We missed the greased pig chase but caught the chicken chase. Run chicken, run!
I ran into Brandon Bybee. He served with Troy on his mission. So good to see them!
Dig for candy in sawdust? I guess that is what farm people do.
Maddie and Aeva headed to the lake for some water time.
Huntsville fireworks are awesome!
This is what you do in the car after the fire works because you are in an hour long traffic jam.
Love the 4th of July and all that it represents. Proud to be an American!
No comments:
Post a Comment