Once again I am a spoiled mom. More cards and love than I could dream of came my way.
I have successfully tricked my children into thinking that I am nice, polite, loving, loyal, caring, a great mom, the bomb, amazing, terrific and kind.
That afternoon all 3 of them "disappeared" for several hours. When they finally came back, they had made this amazing, 3D "pop-up" card. They must have inherited their creativity gene from Troy.
Cammie and I bought a spot in an Asian cooking class for my mom's Mother's Day gift. We decided that we should all go together so Aeva took over the babysitting job for the evening.
Chef 1 and Chef 2. I decided I'd rather be in charge of photography instead of actually cooking. Less messy, I don't have to wash my hands and I still get to eat. Win, win, win for me.
Egg Drop Soup
Eggs Rolls
Jabanero Ham Fried Rice -WAY too spicy for me!
Terriyaki Chicken Skewers
This Duck Sauce is scrumptious for egg roll dipping.
Apparently this Chef guy is famous...at least that's what he kept telling us.
This is our Sous Chef...he was "less famous" but my personal favorite.
Lucky to have my mom...
No comments:
Post a Comment